PHYSIOTHERAPY, physical therapy
- physiotherapiesPHYSIOTHERAPY, physical therapy
- physiotherapyphysical therapy
- looyenworktherapy of the body tissues aimed at releasing muscle fibre adhesions and easing physical and emotional tensions
- looyenworksLOOYENWORK, therapy of the body tissues aimed at releasing muscle fibre adhesions and easing physical and emotional tensions
- rolfingtype of massage therapy involving sometimes intensive manipulation of the fascia of the muscles and internal organs to relieve physical and emotional tension, improve posture, increase vitality, etc.
- craniosacralas in craniosacral therapy, an alternative therapy involving gentle manipulation of the bones and membranes of the skull, in order to treat a wide range of physical and psychological disorders
- paramedicalOf or relating to services and professions that supplement and support medical work but do not require a fully qualified physician (such as nursing, radiography, emergency first aid, physical therapy, and dietetics)