Trite and sentimental
- cornballTrite and sentimental
- cornytrite, sentimental, or old-fashioned
- corniertrite, sentimental, or old-fashioned
- corniestTrite, banal, or mawkishly sentimental
- cornballsA person with trite or sentimental ideas
- bromidesA trite and unoriginal idea or remark, typically intended to soothe or placate
- hardheadedPractical and realistic; not sentimental
- weltschmerzsorrow that one feels and accepts as one's necessary portion in life; sentimental pessimism.
- novelettesA short novel, typically one that is light and romantic or sentimental in character
- weltschmerzsentimental pessimism; sorrow that one feels and accepts as one's necessary portion in life.
- noveletteA short novel, typically one that is light and romantic or sentimental in character
- locketsA small ornamental case, typically made of gold or silver, worn around a person's neck on a chain and used to hold things of sentimental value, such as a photograph or lock of hair