to restrict the social activities of
- groundto restrict the social activities of
- grounded(of a child being punished) Not allowed to participate in social or recreational activities
- societalnoting or pertaining to large social groups, or to their activities, customs, etc.
- socialitesA person who is well known in fashionable society and is fond of social activities and entertainment
- comityfriendly social atmosphere social harmony group activities promoting comity
- comitiesfriendly social atmosphere social harmony group activities promoting comity
- nightlifeSocial activities or entertainment available at night in a town or city