- tawto convert into white leather with minerals
- tawto tan (skins) usually by a dry process (as with alum or salt)
- tawchoice or fancy marble used as a shooter
- tawto shoot a marble
- tawto transform the skin of an animal into white leather by the application of minerals, emulsions, etc.
- tawgame in which marbles are arranged in the center of a circle drawn or scratched on the ground, the object being to knock out as many as possible from the circle; ringer
- tawthe line from which the players shoot
- tawto prepare or dress (some raw material) for use or further manipulation